· 3 day entrance to the festival
· Volunteer T-Shirt
· Snacks and Drinks at the Volunteer Lounge
· 1 Meal each day at one of the food Vendors on site
· Plenty of time to enjoy the festival and listen to some fantastic music
· Wind up Volunteer Party on the Sunday after the Festival
Minimum 16 hour minimum Commitment
· 4 hours dedicated to Set Up or Tear Down.
· 12 hours split into three 4 hour shifts 1 on each day of the festival.
· Each volunteer preferably should commit to a morning/afternoon/evening Shift
Committees That don’t do the regular set up and tear down involve more hours:
Infrastructure: 32 hours flexible to put in the week before and after the festival to help us set up and tear down. This means you will have the festival days off to enjoy!
Gardening Crew: 32 hours flexible to put in the week before and after the festival to help us set up and tear down. This means you will have the festival days off to enjoy!
Stage Crew: The Show must go on, Help when needed. Hours defined by Stage Manager(s)
Camping: 16 hours will be done from Thursday until Sunday. Possible double shifts on Thursday or Friday, which also means more time in the weekend to enjoy the festival
REMINDER for NEW VOLUNTEERS
YOU MUST SUBMIT A PHOTO for ID PHOTO BADGE to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW POSITION: Eco Educators Crew Description – Are you passionate about the environment?! We need some volunteers who are knowledgeable and dedicated to recycling and composting! We are moving in an environmentally friendly direction by eliminating all plastic single use items including plastic water bottles and plastic cups. We need our passionate volunteers to be present at the stations to inform and direct our guests to the appropriate receptacle for their garbage, refundables, recycling and compost. Apply below.
Adult Volunteer Registration
We are not accepting volunteers at this time. Thank you! Try again next year!