Due to Covid-19 the 2020 Festival has been cancelled
28th Annual dates Aug 13-16th 2020. Camping is located directly across from the festival grounds for your convenience. Camp sites are pre-assigned, you will receive your campground number and site number upon arrival or we will send you the information prior to August 1, 2020. There’s no need to line up early, your site is assigned by ROOTSandBLUES. NO REFUNDS. If you wish to camp with other campers, please arrange with info[@]rootsandblues.ca before May 31st.
4 Day Camping – Check-in Thurs Aug 13th at 2pm until Mon, Aug 17th, 9am check-out. Sites are 20 by 20 $129 OR 20 by 40 $159.
7 Day Camping – Check-in Mon, Aug 10th at 2pm until Mon, Aug 17th, 9am check-out. Sites are 20 by 20 $205 OR 20 by 40 $259.
There are limited quantities of 20 by 60 spots $169 for 4 days, and $289 for 7 days. Call to reserve 250-833-4096.
- NO REFUNDS, sites are non transferable.
- Campers are assigned a campground number and site number prior to the festival by ROOTSandBLUES there is no exchanging of your site.
- NO PETS, NO FIRES.
- Upon arrival, please go to the check-in tent of your assigned campground, they will check you in and give you your dash tag and wristbands for your party.
- Pick up your festival tickets at the Main Gate on 5th ST. at will-call on Thursday after 9 am or Friday at 9 am.
- Campsites are limited to one camping unit per site and/or one travel vehicle. Campsites are limited to a maximum of 4 people per 20 by 20 sites and a maximum of 6 people to a 20 by 40 site. Some exceptions may be made for families with more than two non-adult children (under the age of 16)
- Campgrounds will open at 2:00 pm on Thursday, August 13th for 4 day camping. Check-out is no later than 12:00 pm on Monday, August 17th Gates to the campsite and Check-ins will be closed at 9:00 pm to avoid late night traffic. 7 day camping can load in after 2 pm on Monday, August 10th.
- Due to the need to offload traffic from city streets as quickly and efficiently as possible, we cannot accommodate placement in any particular campground no matter how early you are in the campground line-up.
- Campers are required to show photo ID upon check-in. Driver of camping vehicle will receive a dashboard pass and campground wristbands for each member of his/her camping party at check-in and is responsible for the distribution of these wristbands to all party members. NO ADDITIONAL WRISTBANDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- We do not provide additional parking in the campgrounds. Parking is available in paid parking sites or free in our East Parking lot located on the other side of the Festival. A Festival Campgrounds Parking Pass will be issued upon request at time of registration to be displayed on your dash in the Volunteer Parking lot.
- We do not allow the saving of sites for parties that are arriving later in the weekend. Each vehicle is required to present its own camping pass.
- There is a message board at the middle Entrance/Exit in Campground One, if you wish to leave your information about where and when your friends can connect with you.
- Please respect the parking rules/signs. We must keep campground driving lanes clear for emergency vehicle access. Vehicles parked on campground driving lanes will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 8:00 am. Please respect your neighbor. The ROOTSandBLUES Festival reserves the right to limit noise at anytime. On-site security will be available throughout the night at designated central sites. Please report offenders to our security personnel.
- Use of generators is restricted to daytime use and only when vehicle owner is present. Please respect those around you in order to ensure an enjoyable experience for all.
- Please keep your valuables locked in the trunk of your vehicle. ROOTSandBLUES assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged articles.
- This campsite is located in a rural area with wildlife present. Please store all food and drinks in your vehicle overnight and keep children under supervision.
- Please respect the generosity and privacy of our landowners who have made this campsite available to us. Use only the designated entrance and exit ways and keep access to residence driveways clear.
- Be sure to have a flashlight on hand for nighttime activities and entries into the site.
- Wasps can be plentiful at this time of year. We have After-Bite at the Campground 1 entrance/exit table, if you have need for it. Otherwise, we recommend a little ice for those painful stings. There is also a First Aid Station on the Festival Site. Refer to your program for its location. People with extreme allergies to wasp bites should bring the prescribed antidote.
- August is fire season in BC. Smokers are asked to use extreme caution when butting out. We have containers available at the exit gate if you would like to scoop up a little gravel for extinguishing your cigarettes. There is a fire extinguisher at the Entrance/Exit gate for emergencies.
- There are no electrical or water hookups. Washstands and portable toilets are located at each campground. To avoid drainage problems, please refrain from washing food particles down the drain.
- We also have waste ,compostable, refundable and recycling stations on site for your convenience.
- Please leave your campsite clean upon departure.