- Summer hours – Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM
- Spring, Fall and Winter hours – Monday – Friday 9 AM to 4 PM
- Closed on statutory holidays.
- Office Location 541 3rd St SW, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 1V4
Mailing Address: Salmon Arm Folk Music Society, Box 21, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4N2
Contact: Phone: (250) 833-4096 | Fax: (250) 833-4097 | Email: email@example.com
Join our Newsletter and get the latest news and updates!
The Salmon Arm ROOTS&BLUES Festival is held at the Salmon Arm Fair Grounds 490 5th Ave SW, Salmon Arm, BC.
The Festival Features:
- Four Daytime Stages and Two Evening Stages
- A Global Food Village offering a culinary collision of Western cuisine and ethnic delights.
- An Artisan Market featuring handcrafted Canadian creations.
- A Family Fun Zone with lots of Children’s activities (Kids 12 and under admitted free, must be accompanied by an adult).
- Shaded Beverage Gardens with Stage Views.
- Misting stations throughout the site.
- Paid Camping & Parking, both adjacent to the Festival Grounds.
Can I refund or exchange my tickets? No. The festival does not offer ticket refunds patrons can notify the public that their tickets are for sale on our Facebook Page. Click here if you are interested. The festival retains the right to remove Facebook Page ticket offerings. All transactions or postings on Facebook will not be guaranteed or enforced by SAFMS or the Salmon Arm ROOTS&BLUES Festival. Please understand the Facebook service is to be used at your own risk.
Members ONLY Party, Thursday, August 17th, 8 PM to 10:30 pm gates open at 7 PM
- Friday 4 PM – 11 PM (gates open at 3:30 PM)
- Saturday 10 AM – 11 PM (gates open at 10 AM)
- Sunday 10 AM – 11 PM (gates open at 10 AM)
Interested in sponsoring our event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call David 250-833- 4096.
When can I submit my volunteer application and where? For more information, Sign up here
- No alcoholic beverages or illicit substances on site, will be confiscated.
- All attendees will be wrist banded, and wristbands are non-transferable.
- Only beach/festival chairs under 8 inches from the seat to ground have priority. Higher lawn chairs are restricted to a back and side location so as not to block anyone’s view.
- Please don’t dance in front of seated patrons. Dance zones will be sectioned off to the side.
- 8 ft. X 10 ft. tarp is the maximum. Please be considerate of others.
- No pets, unless needed for assistance.
- A paid parking area is available across from the festival on a first come, first serve basis. $10 per day.
- Announcement of the Performers will be posted in Local newspapers, ROOTS&BLUES 8 weeks prior to the Festival.
- Visit the Camping page to learn more about camping.
- Interested in being a vendor? Go here Vendor Applications
- Looking for accommodations? Go here Accommodations page.
- We have limited designated parking for disabled patrons located on 5th St. SW (west side of grounds).
- For mobility challenged patrons we offer transport around the Festival site with our Mobility Assistance Shuttle. Ask at the Security stations at the Main and West gates.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Protect yourself and your children with sunscreen, hats, sunglasses and protective clothing, and stay hydrated. Wear shoes to protect your feet. Stay cool.
- If your child wanders off, they will be taken to the white First Aid / Security Central Building located near the Fair Grounds riding ring. Please make them aware of the location should they require assistance.
- Health care professionals are set up at the First Aid Building and are prepared to handle minor injuries or to redirect any major needs.
- Lost & Found and message boards at the Information Booth are located centrally on site.
We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to lowering its environmental footprint. Partnering with nonprofit groups in he area we have developed an aluminum can and plastic bottle recycling program which has been rewarding for all involved for the last decade. We ensure that a cardboard recycling bin is on the festival site and properly marked to enable our volunteers, patrons, and vendors easy access. All gray water discharge from our events is drained into the municipal sewer treatment system.